Loki cosplay giveaway time again!
Aren’t those really expensive? Is this for real?
Yes, and yes.
The item for this giveaway is the exact display model as shown. It’s the one that I personally wore in a couple of photoshoots. It is sort of a factory second, not defective as it’s been my go-to helm lately, but don’t leave it in your car on a warm day or you’re gonna have a bad day and be spending time with a heat gun to straighten it back out again, so I do not want to sell it at full price. And I am also discontinuing this particular sculpt/design, the batch I have in progress is the last of them.
Item is offered as-is, like new condition. It looks fabulous.
- Must be following me
- Likes do not count, only reblogs
- Reblog it no more than once a day, rampant spamming is not going to increase your chances and is incredibly annoying
- Go like my Facebook page, andshare the corresponding giveaway post there for another chance to win
- Winner will be chosen in three weeks (May 25th)
- I will ship anywhere in the world however winner pays shipping. You’re getting a 200$ prop for free, postage is on you.
That’s all, happy reblogging!
Alright, here we go!
In honor of Agent of Asgard coming out today, and our favourite trickster getting his own comic run, I’m holding a giveaway!
There will be two prizes:
First prize is a fully finished resin cast copy of AoA Loki’s horned headdress, as shown. All new sculpts by me, soon to be up in my Etsy shop if you don’t want to take your chances on a lucky reblog.
Second prize is Loki’s MCU Avengers armor, sculpted and resin cast by me! They’re finished with a golden bronze color, aged, weathered, and sealed in polyurethane for durability.
- Must be following me
- Likes will not be counted, reblogs only
- You can reblog as many times as you like
- I’d appreciate it if you go like or at least check out my FB fanpage for my work (and share the giveaway post on Facebook for another chance to win!)
- Winner will be chosen in 2 weeks (Feb. 19th) using a randomizer
- If you live outside of the US & Canada, I will have to pester you for shipping (don’t worry, it won’t be much)
That’s all, happy new comicbook day and good luck!
One of my entries for ‘Australian Lolitas Classic Paintings Shoot’ event. I tried to match the original painting as closely as possible in lighting, colour and composition. Now with comparison photo!
Lighting by me, photography by technotropism, styling and post processing by me. [dA]
Our attempt at recreating “A Morning Walk” by Gainsborough for a lolita classical art challenge
New Reservation Series ~ Alice and the Pirates ~ Teatre de l’erreur
Reservation open November 15th
Cannot wait for this skirt/top to be released, sometime this December!
Outfit for today
So happy to finally get chocolate rosette ^__^
~R-series~ 10th anniversary JSK~ Cute~